Summer English Camp at UC Berkeley
English Classes in Berkeley, California for International Teens
(2, 3 or 4 weeks + activities)
The CISL UC Berkeley Campus Program offers a complete and rigorous academic program consisting of grammar, comprehension, expression, vocabulary building, and fluency development. The programs feature a two, three, or four-week CISL English Language Training Course, daily afternoon activities, and weekend excursions.
- Students live and study on a world-famous University situated just a short subway ride away from the heart of San Francisco
- The campus, centered in the unique and artistic town of Berkeley, offers stunning views of the San Francisco Bay.
- Students live on the University of California, Berkeley (UCB) campus
- Residential accommodations with shared room/shared bath
- Wi-Fi Access
- Laundry Facilities/fee payable
- Includes 21 meals per week
- Students study at the University of California, Berkeley (UCB)
- Average of 8 students per class (no more than 10)
- English classes (16 hours/20 lessons per week)
- Plus Afternoon Cultural workshops (3 hours per week)
- CISL offers a full program of activities designed to help students make friends
and practice their English!
- A variety of interesting and focused afternoon entertainment is provided on the weekdays
- Full-day Saturday and half-day Sunday excursions to a variety of attractions (see calendar)
|UC Berkeley Program Details|
20 lessons per week: daily from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm with a 20-minute break from 10:40 am to 11:00 am
Class levels: 4
Cultural Workshops: Aside from English classes Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays in the afternoon (1:30 p.m.), students will participate in lively debates and conversation that relate directly to your activities in the afternoon / weekend.
** The class size is an average of 7 students, with a maximum of 8
13 - 17 years
University Accommodation, 21 meals per week included
Half day activities plus an all day excursion. See sample activities calendar.
|Airport Transfers|| |
Airport Transportation Fee for Groups: $ 125 (not included in the price.
Individuals: please contact us for the rate.
|UC Berkeley Program Schedule|
|9:00 - 10:40||English Class||English Class||English Class||English Class||English Class||some Saturday excursions||free day|
|10:40 - 11:00||Break||Break||Break||Break||Break|
|11:00 - 12:40||English Class||English Class||English Class||English Class||English Class|
|12:40 - 13:30||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch|
|13:30 - 15:00||Cultural Workshops||Cultural Workshops||Cultural Workshops||Cultural Workshops||Cultural Workshops|
|3:00 - 3:30||Break||Break||Break||Break||Break|
|3:30 - 10:00||Activities in the afternoon or night|
* Wednesday, July 4 is a holiday: activities will be provided this day.