Important Information about
the CoVid-19 Situation >
2019 CISL January ESL Program for Teens in San Francisco, California
San Francisco Junior Student Residence Program for International Teens (ages 13-17)
The CISL English Program for teens in San Francisco offers a complete and rigorous academic program consisting of grammar, comprehension, expression, vocabulary building, and fluency development. The program features a two, three, or four-week CISL English Language Training Course, daily afternoon activities, and weekend excursions.
- Tuition: 20 lessons/16 hours + 3 hours afternoon “cultural workshops” per week, Monday to Friday
- Class size: maximum 8 students per class, on campus at CISL San Francisco
- Materials: all books and materials included
The Junior English Program for teens in San Francisco includes:
- Double or triple room accommodations with shared bath at The Monroe Residence
- Includes 13 meals per week (Monday – Saturday: breakfast and dinner; Sunday: brunch)
- Easy public transportation access to CISL Activities (bus/trolley pass included in program fees)
With CISL’s English camp for teens in San Francisco, ESL students have access to the most exciting areas of California.
- CISL offers a full program of activities designed to help international students make friends and practice their English!
- A variety of interesting and focused afternoon entertainment is provided on weekdays
- Full-day Saturday and half-day Sunday excursions to a variety of attractions
- Potential Ski Day including ski lessons depending on interest (optional)
- See sample SF January activities calendar.
|2019 Winter Junior Program Details|
13 – 17
Jan 20/27/ Feb 2
20 lessons per week, Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 12:40pm, with MAXIMUM 8 students per group plus 3 hours of Cultural Workshops per week.
Monroe Residence, 13 meals/week (M-Sat: breakfast and dinner; Sun: brunch)
Afternoon activities Monday to Friday. See sample calendar.
Monterey Bay Aquarium
Six Flags Discovery
Every Saturday and half-day Sundays
Contact [email protected] for airport transfer fees from San Francisco International (SFO).
Lunches – students should expect to spend $10 per day for lunch.
|9:00-10:40||English Class||English Class||English Class||English Class||English Class||Saturday Excursions||Half-day Excursions|
|11:00-12:40||English Class||English Class||English Class||English Class||English Class|