Academic Summer Camps in the USA
Enriching academic and College Prep summer courses for US and international high school students. Prime campus locations on both East and West coasts. The programs are delivered by one of the nation’s leading academic summer camp and creative arts camp providers. *These programs are designed for upper-intermediate to advanced English language speakers.
Students will benefit from engaging course material that includes computer programming, public speaking, creative writing, College Prep, psychology, college tours, and much more! Program includes courses, university accommodation, meals, and extracurricular activities.
- Expert Instruction: From highly qualified professors and field experts.
- Exceptional Campus Locations: Programs are hosted at top US universities including Yale University, Georgetown, UC Berkeley, Stanford, UCLA, and many more!
- All-inclusive programs: Courses, accommodation, and exciting afternoon activities are included.
- Innovative Curriculum: Our classes help broaden our students’ interests in their given fields/subjects by developing skills which will enable them to succeed in college and beyond
- Small Class Sizes: Maximum 8 students per class, 6 on average
- Hands-on Approach: All courses emphasize communication and presentation skills.
- A+ Summer: Advanced Writing & Critical Reading
- A+ Summer Leadership
- A+ Summer Science
- California Actors Workshop
- College Admissions Prep Camp
- Computer Science
- Public Speaking
- California & East Coast College Tours
- Academic preparation: Programs will help students improve their academic skills in subjects such as math, science, and writing, which can increase their chances of success in college.
- Exposure to university level courses: Students will learn from experienced college professors with advanced courses that will give them the knowledge and confidence to take on higher level learning.
- Experience college life: College prep camps often offer opportunities for students to visit college campuses and learn more about college life, including academic programs, extracurricular activities, and campus culture.
- Confidence building: Our programs will help students build confidence and self-esteem by providing them with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in college and beyond.
- UC Berkeley