CISL Pathway Partner – California College of the Arts
“Make Art That Matters”
Founded in 1907, California College of the Arts (CCA) is an esteemed artistically-driven private college with 21 undergraduate and 13 graduate majors in the areas of fine arts, architecture, design, and writing. It is one of the premier fine arts and design institutions in the United States and is also regarded as one of the leading art and design institutions in the world. Student involvement in the college is key; therefore, both of CCA’s campuses (San Francisco and Oakland) host lectures, artist talks, and other special events nearly every day of the academic term. Through the International Exchange Program, students may spend a semester at one of more than 30 colleges of art and design around the globe.
- Two beautiful campuses: one in SF’s Potrero Hill neighborhood and the other in charming Downtown Oakland
- A small student population (an average is 13 students per class and an 8:1 student/faculty ratio)
- Highly focused classes ensure the utmost skills for graduates
- Over 600 internships offered to students each year
- Voted “Best Value School” in 2016 by PayScale