Open for in-person Instruction!
CISL Pathway Partner – Fisher College
“Ubique Fidelis” (Everywhere Faithful)
Fisher College is a small, private liberal arts college located in Boston’s charming Back Bay. The historical neighborhood of such a dynamic city provides a safe and welcoming place for international students to learn as well as an opportunity to connect with important aspects of U.S history. Students enjoy small classroom sizes, instruction from qualified teachers, and extraordinary student services.
- Small class sizes
- Beautiful location and campus
- Qualified instruction: 9/10 instructors hold the highest degree of their field
- Excellent student services, including a dedicated Career Services department and an impressive Internship Program
- Just under 20% of the population is international students
- Generous merit scholarships
- Two-year associate degree programs (Associate in Arts or Associate in Science)
- Four-year bachelor degree programs (Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science)
- One-year masters degree programs (Masters of Business Administration)