Open for in-person Instruction!
CISL Pathway Partner – Seattle Central College
Seattle Central College is a community college that offers students two bachelor’s degrees and 32 associate degrees in over 28 fields of study. The college is located in the exciting neighborhood of Capitol Hill in Seattle and is the only community college located downtown and within walking or easy transit distances from shops and urban life. With over 2,000 international students from 80+ countries, the college has the sixth largest international student program in the nation.
- Named “College of the Year” by TIME Magazine
- Centrally located: SCC is the only campus located in the urban areas of Seattle
- Incredibly high transfer rates to esteemed four-year universities
- Thriving international student population
- Two Bachelor’s degrees offered (this is uncommon for community colleges)
- Impressive scholarship and aid opportunities: nearly $20 million in awards and loans given in 2014
- More than 60 student clubs and organizations to promote involvement with the campus
- Direct Transfer Agreement ensures that all of your credits will transfer to many four-year universities, including Arizona State University, SF State University, CSU Northridge, Washington State University and Seattle University.
- DTA also gives students priority in the admissions process for four-year universities in Washington
Transfer Agreement Programs include:
- Administration of Justice
- Business Administration
- And more