Open for in-person Instruction!
CISL Pathway Partner – Southwestern Oregon College
Southwestern Oregon Community College is a public college located in beautiful Coos Bay, Oregon. The college, which is the oldest in the state, offers numerous Associate of Arts and Associate of Science degrees which include transfer agreement guarantees to top Oregon colleges and universities. SWCC prides itself on its small class sizes (an average of 13 students per classroom) and also takes pride in the lifestyle Coos Bay provides its students: the natural landscapes, parks, rivers, lakes, and bay offer students a break from studying to enjoy nature. On campus, SWCC students can take part in the college’s athletics and numerous clubs and organizations.
- Beautiful location in Coos Bay, Oregon
- A warm and welcoming campus
- Friendly and helpful International Student Program
- Spacious apartment-style housing
- Transfer programs to Oregon universities
Transfer Agreement Programs include:
- Administration of Justice
- Business Administration
- And more