Important Information about
the CoVid-19 Situation >
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Real Education. Above all.
Known as the “Harvard of the sky,” Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is a prestigious non-profit institution that trains students in aviation and the business and sciences related to this field. One in 5 Aerospace Engineers and 1 in 6 professional pilots are graduated from ERAU: the university also offers associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in an array of subjects, including Homeland Security, Engineering Physics, and Business. With over 125 locations, Embry-Riddle is the largest university in the world that specializes in aviation and aerospace. It’s also the alma mater of 6 NASA astronauts!
- #1 Aerospace Engineering Program in the U.S. for 16 years in a row
- Named the #1 Aviation, Aerospace, and Astronautical program
- 8th best undergraduate engineering program in the U.S.
- Average class size is 23 students
- More than 120 different clubs and organizations for students
- A renowned research center for the sciences and aviation
- Numerous accreditations for each program, depending on its purpose (separate accreditations for flight programs, doctoral programs, etc.)
- Impressively low student:teacher ratio (13:1)
- Beautiful 185-acre campus adjacent to the Daytona Airport