Open for in-person Instruction!
Summer English Camp at Loyola University Chicago
ESL Program at Loyola University Chicago 2, 3, or 4-week English Course + Activities
8 student class average; 10 student class maximum
With CISL’s Loyola University Chicago (LUC) English camp for teens, teenagers 13 to 17 attend small classes taught by highly qualified CISL instructors. The program offers two, three, or four weeks of CISL English classes, Cultural Workshops, CISL-organized off-campus activities in the afternoon, and full-day excursions.
CISL’s ESL Camp in Chicago offers the following:
- Classes and accommodations on the safe, beautiful, and historic Loyola University Chicago campus in North Chicago
- Beautiful North Shore lakefront accommodation in the family-friendly neighborhood of Rogers Park
- Easy access to the city
Courses for CISL’s ESL camp at Loyola University Chicago offer students:
- CISL-created curriculum that goes beyond English learning and places an emphasis on Speaking and the Arts, exam preparation strategies, STEM, and leadership
- All instruction takes place on Loyola University Chicago’s beautiful, sustainable campus with modern facilities
- Small class sizes to ensure plenty of one-on-one time with qualified instructors
- 20 English lessons per week
- Classes from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm, 5 days per week
- 2 Cultural Workshops per week
Students in the ESL camp in Chicago enjoy:
- Residential accommodations on the expansive Loyola University Chicago campus
- Shared room/shared bath
- 21 meals per week included
- Wi-Fi access
- Laundry facilities (fee payable)
CISL’s prestigious English Camp in Chicago provides students with numerous opportunities to explore the Midwest of the U.S.
- One of the most exciting English camps in the United States: CISL’s activity calendar is packed with events immersing students in physical, social, and cultural activities while providing students a chance to improve their English outside of class
- Afternoon, evening, and weekend activities allow students to explore the many museums, theaters, and parks of North Chicago
- Full day Saturday excursions allow students to explore Chicago and Lake Michigan
- See the Sample Loyola University Chicago Activities Calendar for details on CISL’s exciting activities!
|English Camp at Loyola University Chicago Teen Program Details|
20 lessons per week: from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm each day
Class levels: 4
Cultural workshops: In addition to English classes Monday-Friday 9:00 am-12:30 pm, on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons 1:30 -3:00 pm, Chicago English camp students will engage in workshops that focus on the Arts and Architecture.
Note: Class size is an average of 8 students, with a maximum of 10
Loyola University Chicago Residence, 21 meals/week
Half-day activities plus full day Saturday excursions. See the sample English Camp at Loyola University Chicago activities calendar for details on CISL’s exciting activities!
Chicago O’Hare Airport (ORD) Transportation Fee for * Groups: $125 (not included in price). Individuals please contact the Junior Program Director for fee.
|Chicago Junior Program Daily Schedule|
|9:00 – 10:40||English Class||English Class||English Class||English Class||English Class||Full Day Excursions||Optional Excursions|
|10:40 – 11:00||Break||Break||Break||Break||Break|
|11:00 – 12:30||English Class||English Class||English Class||English Class||English Class|
|12:30 – 13:30||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch|
|13:30 – 15:00||Afternoon Activities||Cultural workshops||Afternoon Activities||Cultural workshops||Afternoon Activities|
|15:00 – 18:00||Afternoon and Evening Activities|