Summer English Camp at Yale University
ESL Program at Yale University 2, 3, or 4-week English Course + Activities
8 student class average; 10 student class maximum
With CISL’s Yale English camp for teens, teenagers 13 to 17 attend small classes taught by highly qualified CISL instructors. The program offers two, three, or four weeks of CISL English classes, Cultural Workshops, CISL-organized off-campus activities in the afternoon, and full-day excursions.
CISL’s ESL Camp in Yale University offers the following:
- Classes and accommodations on the safe, beautiful, and historic Yale University campus in New Haven.
- Students live and study on one of the nations most prestigious Ivy League schools with over 400 years of rich history.
- Over 600 acres of athletic fields and natural preserves just a short walk from the center of town.
Courses for CISL’s ESL camp at Yale offer students:
- CISL-created curriculum actively engages students in their learning process through a project-driven English program.
- All instruction takes place on Yale University’s beautiful campus with modern facilities
- Small class sizes to ensure plenty of one-on-one time with qualified instructors
- 20 English lessons per week
- Classes from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm, 5 days per week
- 2 Cultural Workshops per week
Students in the ESL camp at Yale (New Haven) enjoy:
- Residential accommodations on the historic Yale University campus
- Shared room/shared bath
- 21 meals per week included
- Wi-Fi access
- Laundry facilities (fee payable)
CISL’s prestigious English Camp in New Haven provides students with numerous opportunities to explore the East Coast of the U.S.
- One of the most exciting English camps in the United States: CISL’s activity calendar is packed with events immersing students in physical, social, and cultural activities while providing students a chance to improve their English outside of class
- Afternoon, evening, and weekend activities allow students to explore the many museums, theaters, and parks of New Haven
- Full day Saturday excursions allow students to visit Boston and New York
- See the Sample Yale Activities Calendar for details on CISL’s exciting activities!
|English Camp at Yale Summer Teen Program Details|
20 lessons per week: from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm each day
Class levels: 4
Cultural workshops: In addition to English classes Monday-Friday 9:00 am-12:30 pm, on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons 1:30-3:00 pm, Yale English camp students will participate in theme-based Cultural Workshops focused on College Readiness
Note: Class size is an average of 8 students, with a maximum of 10
Yale University Residence, 21 meals/week
New York City
Half-day activities plus full day Saturday excursions. See the sample English Camp at Yale activities calendar for details on CISL’s exciting activities!
Airport (JFK) Transportation Fee for * Groups: $175 (not included in price). Individuals please contact the Junior Program Director for fee.
|Yale Junior Program Daily Schedule|
|9:00 – 10:40||English Class||English Class||English Class||English Class||English Class||Full Day Excursions||Optional Excursions|
|10:40 – 11:00||Break||Break||Break||Break||Break|
|11:00 – 12:30||English Class||English Class||English Class||English Class||English Class|
|12:30 – 13:30||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch|
|13:30 – 15:00||Afternoon Activities||Cultural workshops||Afternoon Activities||Cultural workshops||Afternoon Activities|
|15:00 – 18:00||Afternoon and Evening Activities|