Open for in-person Instruction!
San Diego January Homestay Programs
2 or 3 week English Program in San Diego + Homestay
By living with an American host family and attending CISL’s Standard English Program at CISL’s Downtown San Diego location, San Diego English camp students experience full U.S. cultural immersion. After a morning of English instruction, San Diego teen homestay students take full advantage of CISL activities (such as laser tag, trips to the San Diego Zoo, beach days, surfing, indoor rock climbing, and biking) then come home to a meal provided by the host family. Breakfast is also provided for students every day.
- Accommodations with a friendly American host family
- Classes at CISL’s beautiful and modern Downtown campus
- San Diego airport pick up*
- Weekday activities plus Saturday all-day excursions
CISL Standard Courses include:
- 20 English lessons per week
- Small class size (no more than 8 students per class)
- Innovative curriculum focused on improving speaking skills and confidence
- Dynamic and qualified instructors
- Classes from 9:00 am to 12:40 pm, 5 days per week
Homestay Accommodations CISL San Diego Homestay students receive:
- A warm, welcoming home environment from carefully selected host families
- Support of the CISL Junior Staff
- Double room homestay accommodation
- 14 meals per week (breakfast & dinner)
- Easy public transportation access to the CISL school (bus/trolley pass included in program fees)
CISL’s Junior Homestay program includes:
- Access to all CISL afternoon and weekend activities (see the sample January activities calendar)
- Optional 1-week Southwest trip, which provides the chance to see Los Angeles’ Venice Beach, Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica, Hollywood, Disneyland, and Universal Studios before heading to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon
- Homestay Activities
|SAN DIEGO JUNIOR ESL HOMESTAY|
20 lessons per week, Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 12:40pm
January Homestay, 14 meals per week (breakfast and dinner)
San Diego Zoo
Afternoon activities Monday to Friday plus Saturday excursions.
Included both ways from San Diego International Airport (SAN). Additional fees apply if arriving at any other airport.
|Daily San Diego ESL Homestay Schedule|
|9:00 – 10:40||English Class||English Class||English Class||English Class||English Class||Saturday|
|10:40 – 11:00||Break||Break||Break||Break||Break|
|11:00 – 12:40||English Class||English Class||English Class||English Class||English Class|
|12:40 – 13:30||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch|
|13:30 – 18:00||Afternoon Activities|
*Meals are not included on trips. **Note: Local two-way airport transfer from San Diego (SAN) included for ESL Homestay students arriving on a Saturday/Sunday between 9:00am and 21:30pm. Transfers can be arranged for students arriving at other hours/days for an additional charge.